Installation of network monitoring system (DMA)
DESIGN ASSEMBLY AND COMMISSIONING OF CONTINUOUS MONITORING SYSTEMS FOR NETWORKS
The rapid progress of measurement technology, data storage, mobile GPRS data transmission and computerized data processing has made it possible for network operators to install continuous monitoring systems in the network or in its sectors of primary importance. In this manner the leakages causing losses may be detected at the moment of origin.
The effectiveness of the utilised network monitoring system depends on a number of factors. The specialists of our company can assist you in choosing and installing the system best suited to local conditions, local end-user types and end-user habits, also taking into account the construction of the network, the level of network losses, and the technical and financial possibilities of your company.
Our operating network monitoring zones primarily record flow and pressure data. Continuously incoming data allows you to:
- checking the consumption and pressure of each measuring point,
- monitoring and evaluating changes in the short and long term,
- new pipe-brakes are detected immediately by changes in night-time minimum values,
- in the event of an anomaly, the system will send an alert SMS to the operator,
- thus, immediate repair of pipe fractures can begin.
According to the international experience of water utility supply, the average "lifetime" of pipe failure is approx. 1 year before a new pipe-brake appears on the surface and is repaired.
With the continuous monitoring system, this repair time can be reduced to 3-5 days, to 1:50 of the average "lifetime".
Sebalog D-3 data logger
- Easy to install,
- Alert directly to your smartphone,
- Memory for more than 1 million measurements,
- Remote setup via GSM / GPRS / 3G / UMTS network,
- Compact field design for maximum security,
- With SebaCloud data acquisition and display software to keep your data anywhere, anytime.
- Instant water balance data for multiple locations.